School of Business and Economics
Research fellow with 3/4-part-time employment, limited for max. 6 years – E 13 TV-L HU
The researchers of TRR 266 investigate the determinants of corporate transparency and its societal consequences. Within this overall research program, we study how regulation affects the behaviour of public and private firms as well as the behaviour of other market participants. The international research network of TRR 266 commits to the principles of Open Science and provides a perfect environment for junior researchers. For more information, please refer to Home – TRR 266 Accounting for Transparency (accounting-for-transparency.de).
– scientific work in research and teaching at our accounting group as well as the TRR 266 “Accounting for Transparency” (project A01 on the determinants of disclosure regulation)
– tasks for your own scientific qualification (PhD)
– completed Master degree in business, economics or a related field of study
– possess proficient knowledge in the areas of financial accounting and disclosure
– experience in conducting empirical research
– excellent analytical skills
– ability to communicate effortlessly in German and English
– independent way of thinking, showing a high level of commitment and being a team player
You can find the complete job advertisement as a PDF on the right.